Passion by Louise Derman-Sparks

" My passion is to make sure All children are taught in an environment and ways that truly nurture their ability to grow and develop to their fullest ability"

"It hasn't changed its even stronger today than it was when I first began"

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Quotes and Farewell

What a child can do today with assistance, she will be able to do by herself tomorrow - Lev Vygotsky

Out of the questions of students come most of the creative ideas and discoveries - Ellen Langer

A child's attitude towards everything is an artist's attitude - Willa Cather

These are some of the quotes I found and I really  liked them so it was hard to choose one!!!

Farewell:
I have really enjoyed  class! I'm new to the field but it has been a pleasure gleaning from some of the knowledgeable and dedicated educators. I hope while on this journey I continue to meet and network with educators that has a love and zeal for children! I hope to see you in the upcoming classes!!!! Thank you Thank you Thank you!!

2 comments:

  1. Shaquitla,
    I love the quote by Lev Vygotsky!!! So true! That quote sums up what we learned over the last 8 weeks! Thanks for finding a quote that made it all so clear!
    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Quita,
    I would have a hard time picking a favorite from your quotes too! They are all great!

    Thank you for participating in the blogs with me this semester. I treasure your support.

    I will be taking the summer off, and resuming classes in September. I hope we end up in class together again!

    Mary L.

    ReplyDelete