Passion by Louise Derman-Sparks

" My passion is to make sure All children are taught in an environment and ways that truly nurture their ability to grow and develop to their fullest ability"

"It hasn't changed its even stronger today than it was when I first began"

Saturday, March 5, 2011

The birth of my daughter Ayana

My pregnancy with my daughter I was miserable. Although I had my family support my relationship with her father was stressful but that's another BLOG!! I was on bed rest the last 3 months of my pregnancy because she was sitting on my Sciatic Nerve so my leg would give out at any given time. My doctors were great and she was delivered at Women's Hospital! I remember going into labor about 7am 8/31 that lasted about 2-3 hours. I ended up having her naturally with NO DRUGS (of course it wasn't on purpose) because my attending nurse  was about 8 months pregnant so she couldn't get the medicine authorization form to me quick enough before Ayana decided to make her entrance!!! I lost consciousness a few times because the pain was truly unbearable but my mother was by my side the entire step of the way!  I say I may want another child but then I think of my daughter's birth and I question that maybe I will stick to being Aunt or Godmother :)  My daughter ended up staying in the hospital an extra day or two (I'm trying to remember) because of something regarding  our compatibility, so now I must investigate to see exactly what that entails. My daughter is now 9yrs old sometimes she acts like she's 29yrs old and I have to tell her : If you only know the pain I endured to have you, you would appreciate me more often. I love her and wouldn't trade her for the world but Im sure there's times she would like to trade me in :)  

No comments:

Post a Comment