Passion by Louise Derman-Sparks

" My passion is to make sure All children are taught in an environment and ways that truly nurture their ability to grow and develop to their fullest ability"

"It hasn't changed its even stronger today than it was when I first began"

Saturday, February 26, 2011

Just The Begininng

Wow! I have enjoyed my first graduate class at Walden! I am truly thankful for all the people I've met so far, they have been very inspirational to me on my journey. There have been days I wanted to throw in the towel but I remembered a colleague describe me as" Tenacity" and another saying  " I didn't just fall into childcare its my calling". I reflect back to those words to help me along this journey knowing that there will be more obstacles to overcome but I must remember " This too Shall Pass". I'm excited that our class has come to an end because we are getting ready to embark on yet another journey.... This is just the Begininng!

1 comment:

  1. Quita, I love your honesty. This has been quite the journey, hasn't it. It sounds like you enjoyed it. I did too. I learned so much about the early childhood field, and I learned so much for our classmates I'm also looking forward to the next class. Hope to join there.

    ReplyDelete